We teamed up with BOI BAND (IG: @queerboiband), an LA-based all queer pop vocal band. BOI BAND is comprised of talented singers of various sexual orientations and gender identities, representing the beauty and diversity of the queer community.
This neutral-coloured palm button-up is the perfect shirt to wear to the beach or out on the town for fun summer nights!
Mik, one of the bois whom this shirt is named for had this to say about queer fashion:
"Gender-neutral is so important for my gender expression. It’s so hard to find clothes that I feel properly express who I am. I often have to sacrifice my sense fashion for how the clothes fit. So to be able to find clothing that I love that also makes me feel confident with the way it fits my body is so important and it should be the way everyone get to experience fashion."
- 100% printed cotton poplin
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Button-down collar
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched matte horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Size and Fit
Mik is wearing a size 8.
Models, Sevie 5'2 and wearing a size 2 and Maleena is 5'6 and wearing a size 16.