This short sleeve is the colour of a warm sea on a cloudy day: somewhere between teal and grey, with the darkness of an oncoming storm. We named it after Tokyo's famous Isetan Shinjuku department store, because like Shinjuku, it's much more interesting than most shirts, while still being very cool and on the cutting edge.
- 100% medium-weight cotton poplin
- Gently tailored and relaxed PDL Alpha fit
- Button-down collar
- Easily removable box pleat at the back for size adjustments
- Double-stitched horn buttons
- Flat-felled seams (typically found in denim)
- Inner front pocket (outline visible from front)
Rambo is 5'3" and is wearing a size 16.